Step 1: Decide you need a Household Binder
Step 2: Set up your binder
Step 3: Fill it up! Calendar section, To Do section, List section (Gift Ideas, Babysitter Information and Babysitter Notes with CPR and Auto Service Record).
It’s time to work on the Meals section of our binder. The NEW template for this section is the Freezer Inventory List. I am so excited to use this list in my house!
- List the items in your freezer under the appropriate categories.
- Then, use the checkboxes next to each item to indicate quantities. Use a slash mark (/) when you put the item into the freezer. Use a second slash mark (\) when you use an item to “X” it out. Simple and effective!
The other items for the Meals section of our Household Binder have already been covered on The Carolina Clipper. Follow the links below for detailed tutorials and FREE money saving templates!
A BLANK copy of the Freezer Inventory list is on our Facebook fan page and can be downloaded for FREE! Here’s how:
- Go to “The Carolina Clipper” Facebook fan page (sign into your FB account if necessary).
- Not a fan? Simply “like” the page in order to access the document.
- Already a fan? Make sure you are on the “FREE Templates!” page (link is on the left-hand side under the profile image) to access the document.
- Click on the picture of the document to download the PDF file to your computer.