This past weekend I joined Charlotte area bloggers for a special viewing of the movie. My boys, ages 7 and 4, really enjoyed the movie and my husband and I were in awe of the graphics. How do they make 3D movies? Spectacular! We also got to try the new Strawberry and Raspberry YoKids Greek yogurt.
As a girl who eats one greek yogurt and one banana for breakfast every single day I’m pretty excited about having a “fun” kids option to offer the boys. Adults can visit the YoKids website to receive coupons, seed packets, and register to win a private screening of the film. AND…
GIVEAWAY: The Carolina Clipper readers in the US can enter to win a gift box including:
- Two (2) free passes to see The Lorax in theaters; expires April 30, 2012
- Dr Seuss’ The Lorax book
- YoKids coupons with organic basil seeds
- YoKids Temporary Tattoos
- YoKids Lunch Sack
TO ENTER, up to 4 entries per person. Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Required Entry- Tell us which Dr Seuss book is your favorite and why.
- Optional extra entry- Subscribe to The Carolina Clipper via email.
- Optional extra entry- Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, get our RSS Feed.
- Optional extra entry- Share the giveaway on Facebook or tweet the following on Twitter “Enter @CarolinaClipper to win tickets to The Lorax”. Use buttons at the bottom of this post to make sharing easy!
One winner will be chosen by random.org on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 and be notified via email.