The concepts you learn at the Ultimate Savings Workshop will change the way you shop and drastically reduce your budget! Learning in person is so much easier (and fun!). Gather your friends, church, work, or community organization to learn how to save big.
Want to host? The first step is to fill out the Host Sign Up Form
Click here to find out what people are saying about our Savings Workshops!
ULTIMATE SAVINGS WORKSHOP
Do you want to cut your grocery and toiletry budget in half? Host the Ultimate Savings Workshop to learn how! This class will give you the practical tools to make saving money easy and fun. You leave with everything you need to get started- even if you don’t have one coupon!
The two hour Workshop will teach you how to change the way you shop. Whether you’re a gluten-free family, a single woman, or a family of eight there is something for you. Make saving money your new habit and routine today!
The workshop is FREE for the host and $15 per guest (10 guest minimum*). Class includes a comprehensive Savings Workbook, access and tutorials to Practical Tools templates, and an example sample shopping list. You will learn:
- How to collect and organize coupons
- How to set a realistic grocery budget – and really stick to it!
- How to plan your shopping trips
- How to plan your weekly meals
- How to understand drugstore loyalty programs
- How to pay using drugstore rewards earned- instead of your money! (This means getting FREE items like bandaids, cough drops, pain-reliever, deodorant, lotion, razors, shampoo, toothbrushes/toothpaste, soap…the list goes on.)
*Minimum may fluctuate depending on travel cost.
*Group rates available for 50 or more guests.
Workshops are offered Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday from 6:30-8:30pm.
Interested in hosting? Use the Host Sign Up form to start the process.
Note: In June 2011 the Grocery and Drugstore Workshops were permanently combined to create the spectacular Ultimate Savings Workshop. Therefore, they are no longer offered as separate workshops.